DIY – Easy Cupcakes Recipe
Easy Vanilla Cupcakes – 6 cupcakes
Now here’s our simple 6 vanilla cupcake recipe with vanilla frosting.
Ingredients for 6 cupcakes
(double or triple recipe at your preference)
45 grams Butter(softened) or Vegetable oil
1 Large Egg or 2 small ones
80 grams Sugar
90 grams Plain Flour
3/4 teaspoon(3.75 grams) Baking powder
40 ml Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract/flavor
–Before you start with the cupcakes, first grease the cupcake pans lightly with butter and dust with flour. But if using cupcake liners you can omit this step.
–The next thing to do is, preheat the oven at 180ºC for 10 minutes and while the oven is
warming up, you can go ahead and prepare the cake batter.
1. In a deep bowl, mix the butter with the sugar and egg, until creamy.
2. Gradually, sift in the flour and baking powder and mix until well incorporated.
3. Also add the milk and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
4. Now fill in the cupcake pans up to 2/3 the capacity of the mold.
to make fill-up easier and neater, you can pour the cupcake batter into a plastic bag, cut a tip and pipe the batter into the cupcake pan
5. Finally bake at 20-25 minutes or until the cakes passes the toothpick test. Then take out of the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
See how easy it was! Now you have your Delicious Vanilla cupcakes.
To make the Vanilla cream frosting/icing, simply follow this easy recipe we have HERE and use this measurements below to make enough for 6 cupcakes
100 grams Butter (softened)
125 grams Icing sugar
half teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 tablespoon Milk
3 or 2 drops red food coloring(to give it this light pink color)
(Green food coloring)
When you have prepared the vanilla butter cream icing/frosting, pipe it on the cupcakes.
Hit the comments, enjoy!