BIRTHMARKS AND THEIR MEANINGS
Birthmark is a congenital irregularity on the skin which is present at birth or appears shortly after birth, usually in the first month.
It is mostly caused by overgrowth of blood vessels, melanocytes, fat, smooth muscles etc. Some birthmarks appear on various parts of our body and these are their meanings:
– On the Stomach – means you are gluttonous or greedy
– On the Forehead – indicates intelligence, knowledgeable and a colorful love life.
– On the Arm – For males, they like household chores while females, they are career oriented than domestic.
– On the Thighs – Indicates luck and prone to being wealthy and have a happy life.
– On the Legs – Means you are dependent and rely on others a lot.
Are these not fascinating facts?
What do you think?