I’m back with a must read, you’ll like this!
From recent happenings I found that the current pandemic we are facing is an Evil Genius.
THE EVIL GENIUS(COVID-19)
After careful research I’ve found out that the pandemic has made deadly impact on not just few countries but the world at large.
Check this out;
-Deaths: This is no longer news to us, death cases everywhere and its worse in some countries than others.
– Fear: This is now the order of the day, people are scared not just for themselves but their loved ones too.
– Ill health: So many people with this virus and the numbers keep adding up.
– social distancing: Everyone is under self isolation during this evil time, no hugs, no affection anymore – I mean this could be world war iii
– lockdown:This part gets me wondering how the whole world is affected by this, every sector currently on lockdown no way to travel or explore other countries
Curious about how this is related to Genius?
In life when one person dies another is being born,there’s a good side and a bad side!
Let’s take out time to acknowledge the genius.
– God factor: Everybody be channeling their energy on God, praying for the world. This is exactly what the world needs!
– Family bond: Spending quality time with
family,my Dad literally plays games with us. Families are reuniting.
– Government: Now the government are aware of what the country needs and what to do in case situations like this comes up. For instance, proper isolation centers, well equipped hospitals, proper care for the nation. Hopefully they are taking note!
–Personal time: People are taking their free time seriously by learning new skills, or perfecting a skill or taking an online course. I’m improving my driving skills!
– Technology: Everything right now revolves around tech, the internet – I mean our cell phones, laptops, all our gadgets are in use all the time at this point. Churches going live on social media platforms, everybody reading the news!
There’s a good and bad side to almost any situation. I believe so, Do you?
Don’t forget to leave comments and share.